Information about cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when visiting a website. This text file stores information that can be read by the website when visiting it again at a later date. Some of these cookies are necessary because otherwise the site is unable to function properly. Other cookies are convenient for the visitor: they remember your username in a secure way as well as your language preferences, for example. Cookies mean that you do not need to fill out the same information each time you visit a website.
To protect your personal details as well as against any possible loss of information or any form of unlawful processing, iTopSport&Fashion has taken appropriate organisational and technical measures.
For further information see our Privacy Pulicy.
How can I disable cookies?
You can modify your browser to turn off cookies. This is very easy to do. Please note: if you disable cookies, your user name and password will no longer be stored on any website
- 1. Open Firefox.
- 2. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the ‘Firefox’ button and then select ‘Options’.
- 3. Select the ‘Privacy’ panel.
- 4. Set ‘Firefox will:’ to ‘Use custom settings for history’. Uncheck ‘Accept cookies from sites’ to disable cookies.
- 5. Click ‘OK’ to close the Options window.
- 1. Open Internet Explorer.
- 2. Click the ‘Touls’ button, and then click ‘Internet Options’.
- 3. Click the ‘Privacy’ tab, and then, under ‘Settings’ move the slider to the top to block all cookies, and then click ‘OK’.
- 1. Open Google Chrome.
- 2. Click on the toul icon.
- 3. Select Settings’.
- 4. Near the bottom of the page, click ‘Show advanced settings’.
- 5. In the ‘Privacy’ section, click ‘Content settings’.
- 6. To disable cookies, select ‘Block sites from setting any data’.
- 1. Open Safari.
- 2. Choose ‘Preferences’ in the toulbar and then click ‘Privacy’ (You can find the toul bar which looks like a gearwheel, above and on the right in the Safari window.)
- 3. In the ‘Block cookies’ section, you can specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark)
- 4. If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.